This was the message at AgapeDominion on Sunday, August 21, 2016.
In 1976, Stevie Wonder released his “magnum opus,” “Songs in the Key of Life.” The first song on this double-album, “Love’s in Need of Love, Today,” pointed out how love has grown cold in the world. This is what Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24;12 and still rings true, today. We need to share love in order that love may abound.
- Love is the Chief fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-24)
- Love is what Jesus commanded and the Hallmark of Discipleship (John 13:34-35)
- Love Embraces; it doesn’t reject (Matthew 5:43-48)
- Love is the Fulfillment of the Law (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Perfect Love casts out fear (1 John 4:15-21)
- Love will never fail; we must ensure it persists among us (Hebrews 13:1-3)
Give what you have to Jesus, let Him bless it and break it, and watch the miraculous happen!